Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Babes in Toyland

Hi there! Lexi here...I thought I'd write a quick post by myself while Sadie licks herself in the other room. I just have to say that this new baby thing is actually turning out better than I had originally thought. Since the new little guy has arrived, my supply of toys has more than quadrupled! You'd think I died and went to kitty heaven! There are SO MANY toys in that little boy's room, and they are ALL MINE! I don't have much use for the small ones though, I just like the big ones. I love to rearrange the house with the baby's stuffed animals. Those grown-up humans had the little human's room decorated so nice and everything arranged so perfectly...here's how they had it set up.





Notice how my stuffed animal friends are arranged so nicely on the left in front of that fake tree (I know it's fake, I can't climb it). Well, I decided today while the people were gone that there was a much better place for those animals, so I took it upon myself to move them. I was sure Sarah and Ryan would be so glad that I helped them to put things in their place.

Don't you think they look amazing there in the middle of the floor in Sarah and Ryan's room? I KNOW I DO! I dragged them there myself today, from the baby's room to the grown-up's room next door. It was quite a task, but I knew I would be well praised for it....BOY WAS I WRONG. When Sarah got home from work she noticed my handy work and didn't so much as even scratch my back for it! She picked up my toys and put them back on the crib! HOW DARE SHE! Then she and the baby human went into the living room and rested for a while. Don't worry....while they were resting I put my animals back where they rightly belong...the blue dog I put on the floor in Parker's room, and the lion I put in the middle of the hallway. Surely she would notice my skills for rearranging and give me some praise then...BUT NO! Once again, she picked them back up and put them back on the crib. Hmph!! Ungrateful humans! We will see what tomorrow brings....muwahhhahahahaaa!

-Lexi Lou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's freakin hilarious! I can just picture her doing that! Looks like she's got a new habit; I bet the voices told her to do it!