Monday, August 10, 2009

A Plethora of Parker

For lack of anything else exciting going on in our lives (besides me getting OLDER - Happy Birthday to me last week!), I decided to entertain you all with several recent videos of my little monster. If these don't convince you that he just may be the most brilliant, most talented, best looking kid around, I think you must have a heart made of stone.

These videos were taken BEFORE Parker ended up with his first ever case of Strep throat. It was a rough go for all of us, but thankfully we survived. Parker wants to send out mad props to his cousin Landon for spreading the wealth and sharing his strep throat with him. =)



ENJOY!



"little genius"





"little clown"





"little entertainer"





and finally, a picture. my little heartbreaker.

Until next time,

Parker's mommy

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a silly head! Gosh he's cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! After you watch all three videos, the last frame of each on the screen is his hand on the camera lense...so funny!

Noel aka Parker's long lost love said...

I watched the whole thing without sound at work today, can't wait to get home and watch the whole thing!!!

Katrina Otto said...

OMG. While I was watching these Miss Kaedyn leaned over the computer and started waving and blowing kisses to Parker.

Too cute!

Aunt Megan said...

I have watched these several times already!!! He is so darn cute! He makes me smile! :-)

D said...

So cute! We call it a poopec too! (did I spell that right??)

Stacey B. said...

Yah...so cute, it hurts me. =)